Mission, vision and values
Our mission is to be an international company capable of developing and marketing excellent products that combine, innovation, quality, price and design and that are intended for:
- Professional foodservice and retail sectors offering them the best solutions for preserving, handling, serving, displaying and transporting foods and for cleanliness, which guarantee compliance with the highest standards of food safety for our customers, contributing towards responsible food use and, in turn, greater cost-effectiveness for customers.
- Commercial equipment sector, offering solutions for the transport of purchases that offer users a unique shopping experience.
Our vision is to be the first-choice option for the professional foodservice sector and for commercial equipment in the national market and the international markets targeted. We aim to achieve sustained growth, maintaining the necessary profitability to guarantee the level of investment required to develop our organisation, people, products and support areas.
for growing and helping our customers to grow
sharing knowledge and encouraging professional development
discovering new ways to create different, surprising products
with society, the environment, customers, users and all of the stakeholders
in our work, in our service, in our products
Our strategy is based on our Management Policy, also termed quality policy, the main aim of which is to satisfy our customers’ expectations and to seek solutions for all of our organisation’s stakeholders, allowing us to achieve our vision.
To this end, we concentrate on analysing the context and needs of stakeholders which helps us to decide our annual objectives. We are proactive in managing risks and opportunities, and take a flexible and confident approach to change management.
We focus on processes and continuous improvement, enabling us to enhance the efficacy of our Quality Management System and the quality of our products and services, establishing the necessary controls on inputs of internal/external resources, the process itself and outputs.
We are fully aware of the importance of the voice of the customer and we specifically undertake to identify, understand and fulfil the customer’s requirements as well as legal-regulatory requirements; to identify and consider the risks and opportunities that may affect the conformity of products and services and the capacity for increasing customer satisfaction and to maintain our focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
We undertake to review this quality policy periodically, to communicate it to the whole of the organisation, to ensure that it is abided by and made available to any person, organisation or institution that may affect or be affected by our company’s activities.
ARAVEN has implemented and certified its Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standard
At ARAVEN, a pioneering company in innovation and marketing of kitchenware, products for the foodservice sector and for the transport purchases, we go about our activities within a framework of respect for the environment and commitment to sustainable development.
Within this framework all of the members of the organisation are involved in this task and our basic principles are:
- Fulfilment of the requirements established for every job we carry out, obviously including legal and regulatory requirements, coordinating them with those of our Customers and Suppliers.
- Commitment to prevention of pollution and the impact on the environment, by appropriate management of environmental aspects deriving from our processes and activities.
- Minimisation of consumptions in processes and of generation of emissions and waste. Waste management and recycling.
- Promotion of our environmental commitment among our suppliers to engage them in it.
- Continuous improvement of the activities under way, to ensure the least possible impact on the environment.
- Proactive engagement of all Company personnel in the fulfilment of the above points and in the environmental value management of activities.
Iconos diseñados por Freepik desde www.flaticon.com con licencia CC 3.0 BY